Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Book profits

Book partial profits in Apollo tyres at 184,Book partially in exide at 146,Book partially in adani ports at 236.5. Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. hi hari sir.. grt call again sir

    sir i want enter auro pharma 700 buy call for this month.. can i have ur opinion on aurobindho pharma please..!!

    thank q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Krishna,I would advise not to Buy Otm calls as of now,as it will be very early.Better wait as there are high premiums

      Delete
  2. Sir,

    I am completely out of market now . i sold 3 lakh worth portfolio and money is there in online trading account. Since my purchase are from 2006 . Now seek your advice on what to do. what i purchase etc etc. at this point of time.

    please sir suggest me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woukd advise you to Buy cyclicals for now.Allocate 60 percent of capital for long term by selecting good picks,remaining 40 percent go for short term.

      Fmcg sector picks are avaialable at attractive valuations,buy into that counters on dips

      Delete